Saturday, December 11, 2010

fun to design for vet-shirt

As our old vet-shirt is ugly and something wrong, so VETSA ajk decided to have a new vet-shirt soon.
As I'm bored staying at home, so I tried to made some so design for vet-shirt since others ajk are busy with discuss for the cat competition I think.
There is my design for three set of vet-shirt, given comment here. ^^

Vet-shirt 1 (front & back) :
 Vet-shirt 2 (front & back) :
Vet-shirt 3 (front & back) :
three set of design I had done, from 3 here, I more like my second design, actually the design here is same but only different in color. I'm done two as I felt a little change in color have a big different in view. so..two of de color I felt looked nice and acceptable too (since I'm not a designer @ design students ).
for the first design, I only dislike the color ( color idea which got from one of my friend phone' cover' color,de color looked nice like the biscuit, bt not sui for shirt,I think) . and the front design really something wrong but dun noe where its wrong!! haha. design just for fun, ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment