Thursday, February 24, 2011

hahahaa..

last night he run to our room, told to my roomate," XXX,u ada masuk list tu, pgi tengok result,...!! kah blog XXX"....
wow~2 of my roomate masuk list, congrat!!!! bt sy tidak ada....huhuh~sedihnya....hahaha,jz kidding lah...who will care for it!!! jz for fun onli meh~
the "he" i mention looked very care it oo, macm apa2 jer nak ghossip dan ckp2...nasib baik kataan dia tak naikkan darah sy...^^

dah bangun dah, try to read pharmacology....but....FBing and Bloging~lololololololozzzzzzzzzzz...
my LIFE is so SIMPLE till out from my EXPECTED before....
how come my adult life like that~looked like jz spend my golden time within study for become vet~....
but what can I do!!!!! continuous~
when I open book~

looked like me now!!?????!!!!

c, reading bukan study, better u study and dun jz reading. many of us jz reading, n for exam~lolz

dun study for fail!!!!!!!!!muz study smart!

now, I need to start study for pharmacology, not just reading k!study!





how they study become a pharmacist???respect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment