Sunday, April 10, 2011

Final exam is start..

Final exam is starting today.
The subjects just passed today is non-ruminant production..
the question was not so difficult, but the MCQ question memang lah main2 tembak jer..
haha...the essay actually I also wrote jer lah, I pun tidak tau betol keh salah ni! haha
but I jz said ok lah when people asked me, tak kan jawap sy tak tau jawap, kalau jawap tak tau jawap, ppl sure said :" tak tau jawap pun boleh tulis penuh, kalau tau macm mana kan!!haha"..
 tonight, I dun know why I so do not have mood to study, ]
felt like full already,
but what fill in my brain I cnt search for it well...lolzxxxxx...
aish.....
I love my mom, only one in this world; she is the best teacher who teach me and bring me the correct knowledage for every aspects; she is only one the  friend who can forgave for my every mistake; she is only one the girl friend who can saw and understand my tears; she is only one of sibling who can listen to me...
mother can be my mom, my friend, my girl friend, my sibling...every thing she can be....

next, wow! amazing! really have nice and good people in this world...I very thanks to the abang because he believe my words, if not, i rugi myself only lah,haha...thnks you oo!! kot tambah ke"handsome"an kot dah! haha

then , skrg apa sy nak buat ni??? study?? oh...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
jz take bath, FB sekejap, then scan skj, then tido lah....
huhu.....
hihi....
haha.....
jz enjoy life k...
jz life with easily ok....
jz accept every thing with positive kkk...
jz view evry one positive k...
jz put smile a lot k...
jz think easily k....
jz think for good k....
jz be a angel k....
haha....
aish >< tension oo, tau, tapi mcm susahnya nak jadi...
biahlah, itu lah sy, kalau suka, marilah kawan, kalau tak,jz away from me lah~ lolz...
hahahahahahaa...
sy mengaku, sy memang budak cukup crazy dan sakai.....bnyk yg kot tak percaya sy boleh buat! haha...
tapi, sy pun budak pediam, ayu, dan serious....haha... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment