Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy

So suddenly I'm feeling happy and lucky.
I have nice place for training there although the supervisor for farm is a Gangster..><
I have a group of best team mates who very bekerjasama for everything in tis training except think for next objective, haha. bt just now I very thanks for their team work and made all works become easily and run smoothly, and now they also have try their best in think for objective. I like I like ^^...
I have a very good teacher who had bought me walked around p.penang and a lots fun.
I have a group of best matrix' friends who are always miss me and I always miss them. ><. (jz always shared problem and solve with given idea).
I have a group of Uni' course mates, although sometime we are nt in chatting or sharing, but I love all of them always, whatever chinese girl friend, malay girl friends or malay boy friends,...all I love so much. this is because all of them have their own special and characteristic which let me learn in life and grown up. little miss them de.>< ....
and I'm random....my heart is feeling so light and happy. ^^..

and one more thing, I miss my mom and dad oo...my pets also...my fishes...death one fish liao. huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment