Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunday~

Yesterday was the first day we went to Georgetown since we have staying here already one week.
we went there by bus....
From Pantai Acheh to Balik Pulau, rm1.40.....continues from Balik Pulau to Komtar. rm3.40.haha.
we went to shopping there and bought nothing actually.
what the best was I had met up with my school teacher.Miss.Looi Ling Ling.
she is still same, still funny funny and cute.
she had brought me to have lunch at x-halal place so I need to leave my Malay friends.
haha...so paiseh ok ..>< have uo own time.
And very thanks to Miss.Looi as she had sent us back to Balik Pulau and we go home by next bus.
hope to meet u again by next week.


________________________________________________________________________

just wake up and I open my twitter.
have continues chat with one of my malay girl coursemate,who are unwilling to have training at the place and feeling boring and she compared with mine.
so....I also made a advise want she can realx and enjoy it, dun think more.
after have a post on twitter, then I always have made a related post on FB...the post jz want to gv her.
"just doing for what you should and what you have, don't always compared with the others fortunate, but actually you are the fortunate in. You can gain some benefits from here, but at the same time,you must loss some dominance about there."
this is the post by me for today.....then....wow.....I think haf someone is over sensitive and terasa, then he also post on FB something ...I felt it is direct to me maybe...bt I not sure...and I dun care yet.haha..If he really terasa, and what he wrote there is more reflected to him self I think...haha....nvr lah, If I care for it, x habis2 pun..lolszxz...then banyak masalah2 lah them...lolszs...I jz live in my own world ok, so dun kacau lah....I dun care liao lah..aiyor....why you always made life so suffer de....
u tis ppl, I wan ask u lol.....izit alone jiu cnt alive ar? los...boring jiu always need to blamed ppl nt care u or msg u ar? los...silent will die meh?los....made many many complain then can earn money ar?los....jealous ppl can solve problem ar?los....really dun understand why gt such ppl.....u r boy leh, dun made thng like tat lah, uo external and internal y so imbalance one????????????
 U said is my wrong, I said u r weird..when I asked to solve our problem together,then u said rubbish and fucking thing, bt told to another, the third ppl cn solve the problem meh? siao de!!! los...made thing susah, then talk to other is my problem ..loss...I jz try to keep it dun wan to spoil uo mask...los...

I gv u all thing and stay away liao u still x satisfied er???los....
I'm not u plse bro....be mature lah~tired leh~

2 comments:

  1. lain orang lain hati chia,,,:)
    just enjoy ur life..
    x payah fikir psl org lain

    i will make my life here more fun!!!hehe
    x nak compare dengan org lain dah,,
    btw, tq 4 da advise,,
    really appreciate it!!:-D

    p/s zatty wants to eat at MARIMA: kim salam kt akmal n afiq,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Zatty dah nampak post saya dah.haha.
    betul,lain org lain hati...hehe.
    sorry er sy tulis advise kah sini bagi kamu,actually bukan kamu jer lah, banyak budak lain suka compared2 juga,sy pun suka, tapi bnyk kurang dah..belajar bersyukur selalu jer penting kan!!!.haha..
    ok, t k kah sana,any problem can share. enjoy evryday...

    ReplyDelete