Friday, July 1, 2011

wake a early up~

I'm wake up very early today,
around 6.00am...
I'm sure my roomate will ask me for the reason why..
usually I just wake up around 9am when holidays.
maybe they will think I wake up early just for study because tomorrow have exam.
but, the real answer is : No...this is due to....effect of coffee...
I had drink a cup of coffee last night...
do you believe, I'm insomnia....
I never sleep last night,
my brain still fresh...
but I force myself to sleep,
and was lying on my bed within fresh brain...
Oh my goodness...I cnt sleep....
but I'm tired....
so....waiting and waiting.....6am...
is time to wake up and is time to allow open lamp I think...
hope gonna sleep later....maybe 9am....huh~
Thanks coffee for you effect k.....lolzxz.....
felling headache de...habis!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment