Thursday, October 20, 2011

What stupid I done today are:

01. I had finished my surgery test1.
02. I'm feeling a bit of disappointed today.
03. I had ate rubbish food in the lab and continuous to made cell culture and staining.
04. I'm slept in surgery class on afternoon as I dun know what he was talking about.
05. I planned to play badminton at Dewan badminton with my friends but finally we were jogging at IPKB.
06. I danced aerobic with my friends in front of Masjid.
07. I learn back how to drive a manure car, but totally I dislike manure as I'm lazy species.
08. I ate a lot of keropo that made me throat pain now.
09. Dean was chatting with me, when he asked me any question to him today, and I asked: " Did you know why most of your students are nervous to see you?"....He said why? and I answered him: " 01.U r tall, 02. U r big 03.U r dark 04.U r botak 05. U have hair on skin....totally looked like a black bear who want to eat ppl!"....hahahaha...how dare I'm, but he was laughing that time..and he asked, why you dun nervous to me...and I answered: BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A GIRL!..wkakakaka. laughing and funny for old man ( I called him old man, cute)
10. I felt sleepy now but OMG! jz 11pm now, night still young!....
11. Is waiting for the rm13,000 talk, if you are talk rubbish, believe me , I will throw you shoe!!!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment